ASA Basketball is for Boys and Girls in Grades 1st - 12th. The winter season runs December 6, 2014 through March 6, 2015.
New Process for Rosters
Head coaches will no longer be submitting pre-formed paper rosters. It will be up to you to make sure that you give your players the team code after you receive it from ASA. When you register to coach for the season, you will automatically be listed as "Draft" until we set up you team and email you the team code. This process could take up to 4 business days. The minimum amount of players on a pre-formed team is 7 and the maximum is 10.
New This Season
- 2nd Grade Boys and Girls Post-Season Tournament
- Pre-Season Shootout for 3rd-6th Grades consisting of two games and an extra practice. Registration is now open for the tournament.
- Changes to Division 1 - Gold to offer a more competitive option: 50 percent playing time rule in the first half and player participation in the second half.
- Teams may play in more than one grade. For example, 3rd Grade Gold and 4th Grade Bronze.
- Players may play on more than one team, but not on two teams in the same grade.
- All High School players (ONLY High School) must have a photo taken at the ASA Office.
If you are part of a pre-formed team, please wait until your coach gives you the team invitation code before you register.
Players on pre-formed teams should register individually and will be given a TEAM CODE by the head coach once the team has been set up. Players will register and when prompted to enter the TEAM CODE which will allow them to register directly on to their pre-formed team. DO NOT register until you receive the TEAM CODE from the coach/team mom.
New or redrafting players who are not aligned with a particular team can register to be placed on a team by draft. Draft teams will be formed by the league once registration has closed.
Questions? Contact ASA Sports Specialist Shawn Lung at email@example.com